The Credit Balance Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Analyze applications transaction details screen and finding the credit balance amount
- Analyze all applicable EOB’s, review of all payments, review of all adjustments, verification of benefits, and all account comments
- Adjust the reversal adjustments and finding the refund amount.
- File the refund form and document the necessary EOB’s and documents and send to client
- Find the patient credit balance and cross check with previous encounters if any debit balance need to post that amount
- Make adjustments as needed
Credit Balance Specialist Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years credit balance experience in a hospital or physician healthcare setting or similar customer service position
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) Solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.