GeBBS Foundation is a non-profit organization promoted by the GeBBS Group. It is established with a single minded focus of empowering the weaker sections of society in Rural India by helping them to have access to better Healthcare, better Education and better Livelihood.
GeBBS Foundation is looking for enthusiastic young individuals who would lead, develop and raise funds for long-term organizational sustainability across India. The focus of the position will be to achieve fundraising goals & targets.
S/he will manage and grow the existing relationships with Donors and Funders. S/he would also build a targeted Corporate database for the organization. This would include managing and expanding the existing Fundraising program and strengthening the internal capability.
- Experience of running and managing successful projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a marketing, fundraising or communications environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and attention to detail.
- Person should be open to Travel as well across when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team oriented work style, with a pro-active, open-minded, and flexible approach.
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
Manager Fundrasing Key Responsibilities:
- Organize and chair weekly Vision for meetings for the project team.
- Manage fundraising by visiting corporates & private sectors.
- To assist with funding proposal and grant application from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
- To identify network and organizations for collaboration of projects.
- To coordinate processing of agreements in connection with funding opportunities and ensure effective and timely follow-up in terms of submission of reports to the donors and grant renewal proposals.
- Liaising with government and statutory bodies for approval and documentation.
- Mobilizing resources for the Trust.
- Act as the main liaison and information point for the appeal within organization and client.
- To be the main liaison point between GeBBS and the external funderTo make sure all appeal activity, messaging and materials are coordinated and shared across the project team.
- To run brainstorming and idea generating sessions before and during the appeal to maximize the income and awareness potential of the campaign.
- At the end of the appeal to work with the fundraising, communications and finance teams to summarize all activity and report back to the external funder on final results.
- To keep the Senior Management Team abreast of developments with the campaign and the relationship with external funders.
- Proposal Writing & Explore CSR activities.
- Program Development.
- Vendor Management.
- Any Graduate
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.