- Take inbound customer-service calls and making outbound calls to patients and health care providers
- Gather and process information needed to complete medical insurance claims
- Process routine claims
- Investigate pending claims and resolve discrepancies
- High school graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years patient call center experience in a hospital or physician healthcare setting or similar customer service position
- Good understanding of medical terminology, transcription, billing, and coding
- Education in health information technology or medical billing preferred
- Experience in medical billing, previous employment in the insurance industry, or professional certification preferred
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.