- Identify a method to achieve the quality targets & implement the same in consultation with operations
- Collect data on individual transactions on the error
- Provide face to face feedback & also send e mails with the type of errors, etc. on daily basis
- Coach employees to minimize errors & improve performance
- Provide inputs to the training team on common mistakes made to ensure training curriculum
- Test files/batches for new client/process to be processed as part of familiarization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Pathology or Surgery Domain and CPC / CCS Certificate
- Ability to QA different types of chart formats & documentation
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) Solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.