Sr. Process Trainer (A/R) Key Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be training and observation of trainees with respect to their performance against established training objectives and recommendation of additional skill requirements as training needed.
- Train new, entry-level employees (fresher-billing associates).
- Identify training gaps in the team and develop a plan with dept. training Manger for retraining sessions. Will be responsible for successful implementation of retraining sessions.
- Assist in developing general training instructions, checklists and visual aids. And responsible for creating required training modules.
- Perform all training in full compliance with all company and US healthcare regulations.
- Maintain files of training materials. Maintain organized log(s) of all training conducted as per the ISO standards.
- During non-training or non-production periods the trainer would be involved in conducting Refresher trainings for billers, preparation of training manuals, understanding & learning the process specificities of the various coding projects.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through Training need analysis (TNA feedback).
- Amending and revising Billing training programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream
- 2-4 years of Exp in the RCM domain with at least 1 year of training experience
- Strong mentoring skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively work with and train employees both fresher’s and experienced
- Should have an aptitude to learn new things, Ability to read, write and perform basic computer operation
- Must be a self -starter, highly motivated, organized and able to prioritize
- Behavior: Discipline, Attitude & Punctuality
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.