Delivery of medical coding work per SOWs, maintain client confidence, expand team in terms of coding capability across multi-specialty and billable resources, improvement in process standards and coder efficiency.
Coding medical charts for different specialty through the understanding of medical terminology, AMA guidelines, anatomy, physiology and procedures and assigning the appropriate CPT, and ICD- 9 CM and special access codes based on medical documentation. Associate the diagnosis codes to the appropriate procedure codes (CPT) and sequence the codes in such a way as to insure proper reimbursement.
- Good analytic skills and expertise to be proficient in accurately coding medical records utilizing ICD-9-CM and CPT conventions specially emergency room coding. CPC Certified.
- Strong ability to interpret medical records of the patients in different specialties
- Ability to communicate, have excellent interpersonal, listening skills and organizational skills
- Can work in toughest of conditions, able to handle diverse clients
- Able to work under pressure and deliver expected daily productivity targets
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Graduate in any stream (Preferably Medical & Para medical)
- Experience in medical coding and billing, knowledge base area – medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, medical records, multi-specialty coding (Radiology, IVR, Inpatient, emergency department preferably), coding reference manuals, compliance and federal regulations
- Team management skills, analytical skills, communications skills
- AAPC Coding Certification, AHIMA certification
- Experience in medical coding of 3-5 years
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.