GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions and Health Information Management (HIM), is seeking highly motivated professionals with a passion for excellence and collaboration, for careers within the healthcare industry.
Job Title: Director of Sales, Payer
As GeBBS continues to capitalize on its strong foundation and rapid growth, we are seeking outstanding sales leaders to join the organization selling GeBBS’ suite of Payer solutions. The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing new relationships and new sales to key decision makers within Payer entities. This is a remote role with domestic and international travel.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, qualifying, obtaining, and managing new sales opportunities to achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Maintain and provide timely and accurate pipeline tracking within Salesforce
- Responsible and accountable to plan, organize, and orchestrate internal resources appropriately to obtain sales objectives
- Develop and deliver presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Meet and exceed established quotas for calls, meetings, and revenue targets
- Travel to provide onsite presentations to key decision makers with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending various RCM related educational and networking events
- Partner and collaborate with industry associations, tradeshows, conferences, and events
- Effectively communicate how GeBBS’ suite of offerings provides potential clients best practice solutions to support client’s long-term goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of direct sales and business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Deep domain knowledge of Revenue Cycle
- Strong “hunter” sales skills
- Solid networking capabilities
- Long-term client relationship, development, and management skills
- Robust portfolio of relevant contacts
- Ability to frequently travel nationwide as needed and occasionally to India
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Developed closing capabilities
GeBBS delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Eligibility
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), and Risk Adjustment solutions. GeBBS’ innovative technology, combined with its over 8,000-strong global workforce, helps clients improve financial performance, compliance, and patient satisfaction. Headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area, GeBBS has won numerous accolades for its medical coding outsourcing and medical billing outsourcing, including being ranked in Modern Healthcare’s Top 20 Largest RCM Firms, Black Book Market Research’s Top 20 RCM Outsourcing Services, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
“People are our greatest asset” is much more than just an expression to GeBBS, as we make every effort to foster an environment where our teams can find an ideal balance between work and fun. Employees at GeBBS believe in being client-centric, open and ethical, innovative, and are outcome-driven.
GeBBS is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to creating a supportive and diverse workplace. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate.
Learn more about GeBBS Healthcare Solutions