Client: A large billing company specializing in pathology, anesthesiology, and radiology
• Large volume of paper (charges and EOBS)
• No document management system in place
• Data entry errors impacting cash flow
• Overtime costs to manage the workload and backlog
• Delays in claim submissions impacting reimbursements
The GeBBS Solution
GeBBS designed and implemented a comprehensive technology-driven workflow solution. Highlights of the solution included:
• GeBBS’ transition manager worked with the client to re-engineer the company’s processes
• Implemented iP2P, a proprietary application to manage the end-to-end workflow for charge/demographic entry and payment posting
• Scanned and indexed all paper documents into iP2P’s document management system
• Increased efficiencies by implementing iP2P’s online exception management module
• Deployed a large team of experienced resources to maintain a 48 hour turn-around time
• ProviderNet streamlined communication with the client and its physicians
Intelligent Paper to Payment (iP2P) is an outsourced solution for processing demographics, charges, and payments.
• Workflow management
• Exception management
• Document management
• Real-time production reports
• Indexing & image retrieval
• Quality control
• Days in AR reduced from 59 to 39
• Payment reconciliation at over 99.2%
• Achieved an overall accuracy of 97% across all functions iP2P handled
• Claims billed within 48 hours of receiving charges
• Payments posted within 48 hours
• Operating costs reduced by
The scalability provided by the GeBBS iP2P solutions allows billing companies to grow without adding FTEs or infrastructure. iP2P has helped a large number of GeBBS clients to reduce costs associated with manual charge entry and payment posting.
Want to improve your payment processing? Want an easy-to-implement technology-driven workflow solution?
Get impactful results with GeBBS today!