GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is actively involved in the Health Information Management (HIM), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Payer communities. If you would like to schedule a meeting at one of the following events, click here.
Webinar: The Likely Impact on Risk Adjusted Lines of Business Due to COVID
August 17, 2020 | Presented by: GeBBS & RISE Health Association
During this webinar, four different industry leaders discussed how the pandemic lockdown and suppression of health care serves likely impacted risk scores and payments for risk-adjusted lines of business. These leaders offered real-time feedback and discussed how to be prepared for changes that are inevitable during these uncharted times.
- Laura Breisch, Vice President of Value Capture – Oscar Health
- Timothy Burke, Chief Compliance Officer – Radiology Partners
- Shannon Decker, Vice President of Clinical Performance – Brown and Toland
- Rachel Nelson, Director, Payer Solutions – GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Webinar: Physician Staffing Organizations: Solutions to Maximize Revenue and Manage Compliance
October 6, 2020 | Presented by: GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Join RCM leaders from leading physician staffing organizations as they discuss Revenue Cycle strategies, challenges and priorities. Gain actionable insights on improving your RCM performance, increase patient collections and manage staff productivity.
The session will also focus on best practices to engage patients and reassure them of the safety and necessity of seeking healthcare, optimize capacity utilization in the face of unpredictable demand and manage complex new billing requirements and constantly changing policies.
- Blake Graves, SVP, Revenue Cycle – Radiology Partners
- Nathaniel Seaman, SVP, Revenue Cycle – Envision Healthcare
- William Strunk, SVP, Revenue Cycle – U.S. Acute Care Solutions
- Paul Reda, Director – Alvarez & Marsal’s Healthcare Industry Group
Webinar: RCM Leaders Discuss Strategies to Improve Financial Performance
October 8, 2020 | Presented by: GeBBS & ECG Management Consultants
COVID-19 has brought challenges to us all. For RCM leaders in health systems, the accelerated move to virtual care, payer mix changes, cash flow interruptions, and the shift to a remote staffing model have disrupted revenue cycle operations and impacted financial stability.
Now, health systems are refocusing their thinking, from responding to the pandemic to planning for the future. In this session, we will explore the experiences and plans for moving forward with a diverse panel of finance and revenue cycle leaders from both health systems and hospitals across the nation.
- Mary Beth Remorenko, VP, Revenue Cycle Operations – Mass General Brigham
- Chris Thomas, Corporate VP, Revenue Cycle – Scripps Health
- Kelly Kloeckler, Associate VP, Revenue Cycle Operations – UT Southwestern
- Ben Colton, Principal – ECG Management Consultants
Webinar: Denials Crash Course: How to Build a Robust Denials Infrastructure
October 15, 2020 | Presented by: GeBBS & Advisory Board
Join us for a live webinar to learn of effective tactics used by successful organizations to prevent denials, successfully appeal unwarranted denials, and reduce denials write-offs.
Denials, and denials write-offs are up for providers nationwide, from both commercial and public payers and for many different types of procedures. While tactics for mitigating denials are well-known, certain forces, including changing patient demographics, evolving payer standards, and increasing compliance risk require an updated approach.
- Lauren Robinson, Analyst – Advisory Board
- Rainie Kleckner, Vice President – GeBBS Healthcare Solutions