Robotics are being adopted in healthcare to improve aspects of patient care. Robotic process automation (RPA) challenges organizational leaders and stakeholders to think beyond the antiquated human-centric approach to other areas of healthcare like coding and administrative processes.
GeBBS’ successful RPA deployments
RPA uses a set of rules and algorithms to complete repetitive tasks that are prone to errors. RPA is a healthcare automation solution that helps reduce manual data entry, assists with pre-authorizations, automates simple claim denials, and improves the customer experience through chatbots.
- In Demo entry and Insurance verification with 30 BOTS deployed. This has enhanced the efficiency and productivity.
- 40 Bots for different processes of denial management, status, ERA, Download, EOB Text Extraction
- For Payment Posting and Charge entry sceanarios, 12 Bots have been deployed
- 04 Appeal Bots “Anyone can appeal” for different payers
How GeBBS uses Bots
Data Migration and Validation
Assists in data migration from one PMS to another. Field-by-field mapping and data transfer verification. Benefit : $16K per year and $51 per year
Auto-sequence and merge refund packets and upload them to the end system.
Benefit : 35-40% saving on efforts
$17K per year
Download ERA from the clearinghouse and process the ERA data into the system.
Benefit : $37K per year
EOB Text Extraction
Auto extract data (patient information, etc.) from the EOBs.
Benefit : 30-35% effort reduction
$233K per year
Snapshot of bussiness functionality Our Automation Platform
Automation’s Potential in Healthcare System RCM
- There is much more to this than simply submitting a request to a payer for payment, as health system leaders know all too well.
- Efficient RCM requires proper processing of vendor applications, patient insurance information and eligibility, accurate forms, expedited benefits retrieval, and accurate medical billing codes, to name a few.
- Automation can alleviate the strain these processes place on staff with programming that verifies assets from start to finish, and with shorter TATS than ever before.
Learn how Automation has Helped Healthcare Organizations
Get in touch with GeBBS and enhance your financial outcome