GeBBS’ iCode Assurance is a comprehensive, customizable medical coding audit SaaS solution. With built-in workflow, interactive audit management dashboard, detailed scorecards, and robust reporting, it optimizes and accelerates the coding audit process. For hospitals and providers, it improves overall coding quality and compliance while providing the ability to access audited and scored records for education, review and process improvements. Based on OIG audit methodology and AHIMA’s best practices standards, it supports accurate and compliant coding for both facility and professional fee records.
- Develop audit intelligence: Gain customizable audit information from interactive audit dashboards that are tuned to your specific coding compliance needs
- Improve performance: Get trend and detailed analysis of individual and collective coding performance with easy-to-view and actionable management reports
- Identify revenue impact: Acquire retrospective coding improvement knowledge and the resulting financial impact through included analytical tools
- Expand benchmarking capabilities: Generate benchmarking metrics and analytics that enable insightful trend information to gauge and effect performance
The secure cloud-based iCode Assurance system works in conjunction with your EHR and coding platform(s). It’s a complete medical record auditing software application that optimizes and accelerates the coding audit process.
- Compliance program management: Use a comprehensive compliance solution that captures audit findings, generates scorecards, and provides performance reports
- Claims data aggregation: Collect data from disparate sources from spreadsheets, charts, providers and healthcare management systems into a single source repository for auditing
- Audit workflow and operations management: Ensure consistency throughout the audit process with systematic production monitoring at all phases from sample selection, batch allocation, auditing, reporting and education
- Dashboards and business analytics: Gain valuable audit intelligence, with customizable reports and dashboards that can be grouped by provider, specialty or facility
- Secure, cloud-based solution: Access your compliance solution where and when you need it … securely!
Reporting & Analytics
Capture and report on data that provides you analytical insights on:
- Detailed accuracy
- Error trending
- Documentation improvement opportunities
- Revenue variance
- RVU impact
- Compare regions, facilities, providers and coders
Whitepaper: Mitigate Compliance Risk & Enhance Revenue Integrity
Blog: Can A Balanced Health Information Management Team Save Struggling Hospitals?