Our Unrivaled Capabilities to Address Your Medical Coding Audit & Consulting Challenges
GeBBS is one of the nation’s leading medical coding audit companies and is a partner that takes the time to understand your unique medical coding audit and consulting challenges by delivering sound coding reviews and recommendations, providing actionable plans, and supporting with the necessary resources and management team that is there for you.
Our core strengths provide robust revenue integrity and compliance benefits that help minimize risk and enforce coding standards. We deliver on these strengths, while optimizing reimbursements and minimizing coding denials.
GeBBS has certified auditors with expertise in a number of chart types and specialties that include inpatient, outpatient, same-day surgery, E/M, multiple surgical specialties, emergency department, observation, ancillary, recurring, as well as diagnostic and interventional radiology. Our auditors have deep experience with facility, pro-fee, and risk adjustment coding.
We have completed hundreds of audits and consulting engagements that have helped a variety of facilities and practices ranging from small physician practices or community hospitals to large, multi-facility health systems and comprehensive multi-specialty provider practices.
GeBBS stands behind its audit and consulting solutions. We deliver this commitment through the following:
- Certified coders and auditors – AAPC or AHIMA accredited with the relevant years of experience as required by our clients
- Supportive management staff to coordinate services and minimize the impact on your team
- Use of proprietary iCode Assurance software developed to streamline and standardize reporting as well as provide coding audit results.
Our Auditing & Consulting Solutions
- Coding Denial Management
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Other Auditing & Consulting Solutionsm
Get in touch with GeBBS and enhance your financial outcome