- CDI Audit & Effectiveness Assessment
- Interim or Permanent CDI Staffing – Short term or long term, project based, or CDI implementations
- Recruitment of CDIS professionals consists of an extensive and thorough screening process, but also tailored to address any specific need
- All CDI Professionals are Licensed/Credentialed RN, PA, MD, CCDS, CDIP, CCS or combination thereof
- 3 tiers of CDI Professionals:
- CDI Specialist
- CDI Consultant
- CDI Manager/Director
New imperatives on the healthcare landscape are making accurate clinical documentation more important than ever. RAC, Medical Necessity, ICD-10, pay-for-performance, and the growth in volumes resulting from the ACA are all impacting healthcare organizations. The ability to get reimbursed is directly dependent on the quality of clinical documentation. Missing, poor, or non-specific clinical documentation will result in lost revenue.
GeBBS can help you get paid by improving your clinical documentation. Our CDI Specialists are professionals of the highest caliber. They are credentialed, experienced, and they are passionate about getting even the smallest details right. Whether our CDI professionals are assessing your program or supplementing your staff, they will help develop, improve, and maintain your clinical documentation.
We can quickly provide you with the interim or permanent CDI professionals you need. Our highly skilled and experience staff will fit seamlessly into your current program.
Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Audit/Assessments
In addition, GeBBS offer comprehensive CDI audit solutions, which provide you with a complete overview of MS-DRG and APR-DRG metrics, Severity of Illness, Risk of Mortality, and Financial opportunities. In addition, we provide a correlation of opportunities to physicians, specialties, nursing units, and coding professionals. The result of this detailed analysis is a clear view of how your current CDI methods can be enhanced or modified.