Popular Searches

GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Opens New Global Delivery Center

GeBBS Joins HBMA as Corporate Partner

GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, Inc., an industry leader in healthcare revenue cycle management outsourcing solutions, announced recently the opening of its new Global Delivery Center. The facility will be housed at the Mindspace Business Complex in New Mumbai, India where GeBBS already has an existing presence. The new center will accommodate an additional 1,600 employees, bringing the company’s potential total workforce to over 3,400 people serving the U.S. healthcare RCM marketplace. GeBBS is ranked as the 17th fastest growing private healthcare company in the U.S.

The new center will be staffed by college graduates and post-graduates in life sciences, with 40 percent of the staff being dedicated to medical coding assignments. The remaining 60 percent will handle other healthcare revenue cycle management processes.

“The new state-of-the-art facility reflects a continued commitment to our clients in providing them with a highly scalable infrastructure. We are also in close discussions with several substantial prospects, all of which require the expanded economies of scale this new space will provide. As a BPO leader in the revenue cycle management marketplace, it is incumbent upon GeBBS to set and maintain the corporate and operational standards needed to attract the major players in the healthcare industry,” commented Nitin Thakor, President and Chief Executive Officer of GeBBS Healthcare Solutions.

About GeBBS
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a Business Process Outsourcing company that specializes in enhancing the financial performance of healthcare providers by seamlessly supporting their revenue cycle management. The company is based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, and operates multiple delivery centers around the world. This unique combination of healthcare industry expertise, technology and global resources yields cost and operational efficiencies that are among the best in the industry.

Related articles


GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Acquires MRA

Acquiring MRA expands GeBBS’ end-to-end Onshore RCM solution...Read More

GeBBS Makes An Entry in A Prestigious Top 10 Positions on Modern Healthcare’s 2023 List

GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.(ChrysCapital portfolio company), a...Read More

Insights into Healthcare Finance: GeBBS Healthcare Solutions & AI in RCM

At this year's HFMA Annual Conference, our CEO, Milind...Read More

You may also like

Get in touch with GeBBS and enhance your financial outcome

Download Infographic

Enter the details to get access to the infographic