- GeBBS manages over $7 billion in A/R every month
- 37% of claims are resolved with a single touch
- GeBBS clients realize an average 23% reduction in A/R days
- More than 80% of claims are resolved within 90 days
Are you having trouble keeping your Accounts Receivable (A/R) days under control? Is a lack of skilled resources leading to a backlog of claims that need to be processed? With ICD-10, the potential for the number of denials is certain to go up if you are not prepared. It is critical to success to have access to a large pool of qualified resources that work in any Practice Management System and understand how to quickly and correctly analyze account history, appeal denied claims, and get timely turnaround to recover on and close out A/R. Analysts who trend denials and look for patterns of deficiency will increase cash flow and reduce aging A/R.
GeBBS A/R Solutions can lower internal costs, increase collections, and improve your cash flow. We specialize in enhancing the financial performance of our clients by seamlessly supporting Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and related processes. As a partner to our clients, GeBBS serves as a direct RCM extension to Hospitals and Physician Practices by leveraging healthcare expertise, technology and qualified resources.
GeBBS provides access to a scalable and large pool of resources experienced in multiple Practice Management Systems to increase your collections ratio. Our sophisticated A/R workflow tool seamlessly performs skill-based routing. It also generates customized intelligent reports that help quickly identify and resolve unpaid accounts. Our skilled staff is trained to identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the necessary action to collect unpaid/underpaid claims.
Don’t leave money on the table. Up to 70% of your denied claims can be recovered. The GeBBS A/R team can see your denied claims are recovered. We are known for high performance in the following:
- Rejections are resolved within 48 hours
- Perform status checks on higher dollar balances and identify issues proactively to reduce aging and maintain an untouched ratio of under 3% of the overall inventory
- Address all denials within 7 days
- Identify trend by CPT codes, insurance and denial type; implement process improvement initiatives to increase the clean claim ratio